CEO of Home Inspection Services
Steve studied in the U.K. in Engineering obtaining his City and Guild’s of London Engineering degree. Upon qualifying Steve worked for three big corporates in the U.K. auditing machinery and industrial buildings, he then moved on and was involved in construction at Metal Box UK.
In 1976 Steve was requested to relocate to South Africa to be part of the team at Metal Box, Pretoria. He then went on to be involved in building and construction audits for a multi-national bottling and canning company. This position sent him training and working throughout Europe and Africa.
In 1989 Steve was transferred to Cape Town to build and develop Appletiser’s new plant and maintaining and upgrading all worker’s cottages. Steve was also heavily involved in the new factory, Valpre Water in Kwa-Zulu Natal.
Qualifications & Info
- InterNACHI Certified Inspector
- CMI – Certified Master Inspector
- City and Guilds of London in Engineering
- Certified Professional Inspector of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Born in the United Kingdom, has been a resident of South Africa since 1976.
- Resided in Pretoria for 16 years, before taking up residence in the Western Cape.