Home Inspection Services Head Office is based in Somerset West,Western Cape.
Home Inspection Services was conceived, through necessity, to assess the conditions of private and industrial property at the time of sale. Upon the purchase of a property in 2004, when the “voetstoots” clause was still active, and finding major problems with the condition of the building (major damp) only after taking up residence were the faults identified. Steve decided to investigate how the rest of the world overcame these problems.
Through combining the American, Canadian, Australian and United Kingdom inspection methods, the concept of South African Home Inspection Services was created.
We believe in:
- Providing leadership through education.
- Maintaining ethical and technical standards.
- To enrich consumer awareness.
- To protect sellers and buyers from unethical practises.
- To recognise and promote Estate Agents awareness of the necessity of full disclosure of all properties for sale.